NAHB International Builders' Show , PORTABLE EXHIBITION BOOTH
Juten Exhibition & Display Equipment Factory customizes the portable standard exhibition booth, portable customized exhibition booth for NAHB International Builders' Show which will be came off in Las Vegas,USA from Jan.22,2013 to Jan.24,2013.Juten Exhibition & Display Equipment Factory makes portable,reusable and DIY exhibition booth, the assembly of the product is easy,without any experience and the tools are required for installation and dismantle. The packaging is compact,therefore,it is convenient for the storage and transportation.
Therefore, our PORTABLE REUSABLE CUSTOM DIY STANDARD BOOTH can make the clients' exhibition cost be much lower.
" One time's investment ,long terms's use" is the important feature of our DIY PORTABLE EXHIBITION BOOTH
Address: No.2,Central Development District,DanZao,LianHe,Pengjiang District,Jiangmen City,Guangdong Province,China
Contact: Sharon Cheung
T: 86-750-3285173/ 3636222
New for 2013
Change is Good: IBS Education
We’re in an all-out effort to make the education at IBS the best of the best. Here are some of the things we changed to make your education and overall show experience even better – we’ve:
- Cut the total number of education sessions from 165 to just under 100, selecting only the very best from our annual RFP (request for proposal) process.
- Added more advanced-level sessions for seasoned industry veterans.
- Added a daily Master session, an in-depth, full-day intensive program that digs deeper into specific industry topics. This year’s Master sessions include:
- Tuesday, January 22: Technology Touchpoints In The Customer Lifecycle -- Trends, Tools and Strategies
- Wednesday, January 23: From Feeble Financials to Exceptional Earnings
- Thursday, January 24: Lean Design: Eliminate Non-Value Waste & Achieve Breakthrough Profits
- Brought back our Daily Keynote sessions covering general topics of interest to all. We promise you won’t want to miss these relevant and energizing daily sessions!
- Added Speed Learning sessions – these fast-paced, 45-minute programs are designed to provide you with quick insights and ideas that can be applied immediately.
- Kept a total of 3 ½ hours a day open, so that when you attend the education sessions, you don’t have to give up seeing the fabulous products on the exhibit floor.
- Worked with the IBS exhibitors to provide continuing education credit for holders of NAHB designations for activities in their booths. We know learning is happening everywhere you go at the Show!